CommGap International Language Services launched in 2000. The founding principles for the company remain the same today: superior customer service, world-class quality products and services and adoption of the best technology in all categories served. CommGap has worked hard to build its world-renowned reputation for being a leader in the language industry. CommGap is proud to be a woman-owned business lead by CEO/Founder Lelani Craig.
Our Core Values and Mission
Our Core values – Superior Customer Service, Quality, and Technology
We are proud members of:
Our CEO and Founder – Lelani Craig
Born in Argentina, Lelani immigrated to the US with her family at the age of 12. Lelani has been doing both translation and interpreting from the time she was in high school. She attended college at The University of Utah majoring in Political Science/Business Administration and Spanish.
As a leader in the language industry, Lelani Craig:
- Serves as Vice-President of the Board for the Association of Language Companies.
- Co-organized the Silicon Slopes Localization group.
- Organized the Utah Chapter of Women in Localization.
- Sits on the State of Utah Advisory Committee for the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition.
- Serves on Advisory Boards for The Global Chamber, Weber State University Foreign Languages Dept. Industry Advisory Board member.
- Received the “Count Me In” and American Express small business award.
- Received the 2007 Texas Governor’s Award.
- Recognized by Utah Business Magazine as one of Utah’s 30 Businesswomen to Watch.
- Received the Hispanic Businesswoman of the Year award by the Utah Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- Mentors to and speaks at university entrepreneurial programs and is a frequent speaker for leadership and mentoring groups.
How Can We Serve You Today?
I Need Language Services
Request a quote or information about our services: